Hello, beautiful souls!
Well, I finally got tagged in something, I knew it would happen eventually.
I have been nominated for a Liebster Award. Basically, it’s a way to discover new blogs.
I was nominated by officiallykiana & mayabeautyxo.
So, I’ve seen different sets of rules, so I’m a little confused, but here is the gist of the rules:
1. Tag the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
I was also nominated by two people, so I guess I’ll answer both sets of questions. Here we go!
Questions from officiallykiana
1. At what age or time in your life did you start dabbling in makeup or beauty products?
I think I was around five. My mom would always let my sister and I buy lipsticks, or give us those horribly cheap cream makeup palettes. I’ve loved all things makeup and beauty since I was a little girl.
2. What is your current skin care must-haves?
Biore Pore strips, and GLAMGLOW Super Mud Clearing mask. I basically just love seeing the dirt ripped from my pores. If it burns, its working, right?
3. Do you wear makeup as an everyday thing, or just special occasions?
I wear some form of makeup mostly everyday. I have no issues rocking a clear face, though. Makeup is something I consider a hobby, and I think it’s fun to apply, so I only do full face when I feel like it.
4. Is there a beauty guru that inspired you and still effects you today? Please name them!
Michelle Phan! The YouTube OG! Half of the stuff I know about makeup today came from her.
5. Does your makeup obsession or love of it effect your friendship or relationship with people who don’t normally wear makeup? (Sorry, that ones a long one!)
My makeup addiction has only been positive for the people around me. One of my best friends from high school use to never wear makeup until I befriended her. Now, she’s an addict just like me. I’ve also done makeup for countless friend’s proms & now weddings.
6. Is your goal in the future to become a big name in the beauty industry?
No, that’s not important to me. I seriously only do this fun.
7. What are some makeup items that you can’t live without?
The only thing that comes to mind is eyebrow products. I can’t leave the house without filling in my eyebrows.
8. If you had to go without one of these for a week, which would it be… lip products, foundation & concealer, mascara, or your highlight/contour?
Highlight/Contour. I only started contouring a few months ago, so it wouldn’t be very hard.
9. What is your all time favorite beauty brand?
That isn’t a fair question. Probably Urban Decay. Naked 2 was the first professional eye shadow palette I ever purchased.
10. Do you wear false lashes? How often?
I have a love/hate relationship with false lashes. I love them because it is basically the push up bra to makeup. I hate them because they are so uncomfortable!
Questions from mayabeautyxo:
1.Where are you from?
I am from a small little farm town smack dab in the middle of Arkansas, USA.
Estée Lauder Double Wear. Hands down.
3.Favorite lip combo?
Lip combo? I’m going to let you guys in on a secret, I rarely use lip liner because I’m a lazy bitch. My favorite lipstick right now is Honey Love by Mac and I’m Nude by Jeffree Star.
For makeup? Sephora. For clothes? Torrid, rue21, and Old Navy.
5. Why do you have a blog?
It’s fun and I like writing.
6.What inspires you?
My inspiration changes everyday, I really couldn’t tell you.
7.Do you have a YouTube channel?
Technically, I do, but I’ve never posted a video.
8.Fav Beauty Guru?
Right now I’ve been watching a lot of grav3yardgirl.
9.Fav drug store brand?
Oblivion. Haha, book references. I guess suffering for a long period of time, or getting abducted.
11. Is there someone you look up to?
My older sister, Beth. She has a blog too! Hello Beautiful Book Blog!
- What are your top three favorite makeup products under $20?
- Do you have any strange talents?
- What is your all time favorite lipstick?
- If you could pick a makeup brand to do a collaboration with, what brand would you choose?
- Would you rather give up eyeliner or mascara for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather give up washing your face or moisturizing your face for the rest of your life?
- Who is your biggest beauty idol?
- What is your current skin care routine?
- Have you ever tried special fx makeup?
- What is your favorite season?
- Laura’s Little Locket
- Just Jess
- Your Beauty Journal
- Now Kiss & Makeup
And I’m cheating and only tagging 6 because my internet is WAY too slow for this.
Thank you all for reading! Until next time!
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter. Let’s be friends forever!